The demand for digital services continues to intensify. Digitization and remote business are crucial to all financial institutions – now more than ever before.
Many institutions are currently faced with the challenge of delivering digital experiences that are trusted and secure in a world that is increasingly virtual. This requires the adoption of electronic and digital signatures for both internal and external use cases.
Banks and financial institutions must select solutions that can take care of the compliance burden (e.g., KYC) and meet requirements in regulations such as eIDAS and GDPR.
In this webinar, you’ll learn from expert at OneSpan and guest speaker Enza Iannopollo, Senior Analyst, at Forrester Research:
- How eIDAS continues to shape how digital services are delivered in Europe
- How to determine the right level of e-signature and identity assurance for your specific use cases
- How to address remote identification, signature, and compliance needs to make onboarding customers more secure
- Enza Iannopollo, Senior Analyst, Forrester
Enza is a senior analyst on the security and risk team and a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E). Enza helps organizations worldwide embed privacy and ethics in their strategic initiatives through approaches that deliver business growth while protecting their customers’ and employees’ trust and their brand reputation. Her research focuses on compliance with data protection rules, privacy as a competitive differentiator, ethics, and risk management.
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
Rahim is a passionate and results-driven digital technology leader who has played a key role in advancing digitization initiatives at banks, insurance companies, and government organizations around the world. He leads the go-to-market strategy of digital identity and anti-fraud solutions.