Register for this two-part webinar series on the latest trends in digital identity verification.
In under a combined hour, you’ll gain all the practical knowledge you need on the benefits of different biometric technologies.
Webinar 1: Facial Recognition vs Facial Comparison – The Differences and Why They Matter
September 10 @ 10am ET, 30min
Every day, we use biometric technology to validate our identity. While concerns around privacy are inevitable, the benefits of using facial biometrics to verify unknown customers during new account opening are clear.
In this first of a two part webinar mini-series, we’ll address the differences between facial recognition and facial comparison and highlight some common use cases today. Join us to learn:
- How facial recognition can be used to authenticate known users
- The benefits of combining ID document verification and facial comparison to verify unknown users
- Whether facial biometrics are more secure than passwords and knowledge-based-authentication
Webinar 2: Trends in Facial Biometrics
September 12 @ 10am ET, 30min
Given the rise in large-scale data breaches and account-takeover attacks, it is important for financial institutions (FIs) to detect and prevent identity fraud during and after account opening.
For this reason, FIs need digital ID verification, authentication and fraud detection solutions that help to prevent application fraud and protect their customers and the devices they use.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Why banks are moving from Knowledge-Based-Authentication towards biometrics
- The emergence of liveness detection as a key technology to fight application fraud
- How regulators are responding to facial biometric privacy concerns
OneSpan is a global leader in digital trust security via two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies. More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on OneSpan to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.